This handsome four bedroom detached family home incorporates a spacious living room, fantastic open-plan kitchen/dining room with French doors leading to the secure rear garden and WC/cloakroom on the ground floor.
This handsome four bedroom detached family home incorporates a spacious living room, fantastic open-plan kitchen/dining room with French doors leading to the secure rear garden and WC/cloakroom on the ground floor. The kitchen includes a stunning range of fashionable integrated appliances from the admired Smeg collection; these include integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer, as well as a stainless steel gas hob, multi-function oven, microwave/grill, and cooker hood. There is also a host of attractive and functional features within, including pan drawers, tall housing unit with hooks for brooms and ironing board, and a 1½-bowl sink. FIRST FLOOR
Upstairs, the master bedroom boasts a fitted wardrobe and en-suite shower room and it's not just any ordinary en-suite either; with fitted vanity furniture providing useful storage within and worktop above, topped by a wall-width mirror to add light and space to the room and a tall chrome heated towel radiator, it simply oozes style. The family bathroom has tasteful contemporary sanitary ware, including a shower over the bath and shower screen, and also benefits from fitted vanity furniture with large mirror above. There are three further spacious bedrooms, one of which has a built-in wardrobe and the others designated areas if you wish to pay a little extra to include optional built-in wardrobes (depending on stage of construction). VIEWING
Please contact our office on 01244 401100 for further information. DISCLAIMER
These are computer generated images and the actual finish may be different to that shown in the images.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. The actual finish to this plot maybe different to the photos that we are displaying.
HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE.
Please contact us on 01244 401100 if you wish to arrange a viewing appointment for this property, or require further information.
Humphreys Of Chester endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in Virtual Tours, Floor Plans and descriptions, however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.